Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, the copyright statement and disclaimer. Any individual entering the website acknowledges and accepts the following:
- The use of the web site is for information purposes only; as such the content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party can guarantee the accuracy, completeness and performance of the information and materials contained on this website for any specific or general purpose. You accept and acknowledge that any such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised or other prohibited use of this website in any way may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal penalties.
- Any links to third party sites are provided for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement. We cannot be held liable for the content or accuracy of the information provided on any such sites.
- The user will comply with the copyright statement and will under no circumstances engage in re-production in any form whatsoever of the material or general content of the website.
- The user shall not download images, video footage, text material or any other material from the Siobhan Davies Archive website;
- The copyright of the original material contained in this site is held by the authors of the original material. Therefore any user undertaking any of the prohibited acts will be transgressing that copyright (see copyright statement).
- Any user found breaking these terms and conditions will have their registration to this archive site terminated forthwith.
- The user is requested to use the archive in a manner for which it was intended: for educational and scholarly purposes only.
- The use of this site, the terms and conditions, copyright statement and disclaimer are subject to the law of England and Wales.
In accordance with the Information Commissioner's Office recommendations and the Data Protection Act 1998 we will only gather and use your data in ways you have allowed us to.
We make every effort to keep your information secure and confidential. At any point, you can remove all the information we have about you by unsubscribing from our mailing list. You have control over what data we store about you, to what degree of accuracy, how long we store it for and what we can do with it.
The reason we ask for your data is to help us build as bespoke a service as possible. The results of collected data help us gauge responses to our content and influence future productions. In conjunction with the data you supply to us, we may add further details about you to help tailor content to your specific needs, or to help with technical aspects of the site.
As with all websites, when you visit your browser anonymously sends the site technical information about your system, for example; your operating system and your screen size. We collect this data to give us statistical information on our visitors as a whole.
We will not pass your data on to third party companies without your prior consent unless the company in question is working on our behalf to provide services to which you have subscribed. We may share your personal information if we are required to by law or some legal process or if we believe disclosure is necessary in the public interest. We will not transfer information about you outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards or your prior agreement.
We do not knowingly gather personal information from individuals under the age of 16, if you are under 16 please get permission form your parent or guardian before supplying your information to us.
You have the right to request any or all the information we hold about you and have any inaccuracies removed where necessary, we may charge a reasonable fee for this service.
Any information provided on this site by Siobhan Davies Archive is done in good faith for the benefit of a wide audience. Siobhan Davies Archive claims no ownership to the individual contributed materials presented on this website. The materials and intellectual property are solely owned by the authors of such work unless otherwise stated.
As such, Siobhan Davies Archive cannot accept liability for loss or damage howsoever occasioned as a result of reliance on the material or information on this website. On entering and using this site, you acknowledge that Siobhan Davies Archive is not liable to you or any third party for any direct or consequential claims, losses or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on the materials published on this website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
The copyright of the entire contents of the Siobhan Davies Archive website is owned by the original authors. This includes filmed footage, music, photographs, publicity material, press and printed media, broadcast items and all other objects within the archive.
The material on this site is for personal, non-commercial and reference use only and any description of commercial use of any part of the site is strictly prohibited, in addition to the following prohibitions
- Public performance or display
- Any rental leasing or lending of any materials obtained or derived from the site
- Any form of reproduction whatsoever including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any computer program or work or any other medium
- Any reproduction whatsoever of details, alteration or adoptions of works (including but not limited to screen-grabs and printing of images)
Information or material contained in or derived from these pages must not be used for the development, production or marketing of a competing programme/site or any other act which infringes copyright.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, we would be glad to review any links, images or text where it is suggested that a copyright has been violated. If you have any queries relating to the copyright of the Siobhan Davies Dance Archive website, please contact Sarah Whatley - firstname.lastname@example.org